Askthejudge.info is now on Facebook! Chat with your peers and Judge Tom about the latest laws and issues concerning teens. Become a fan and tell your friends about Askthejudge.info.
- 18-year-old invents a “smart gun”
- 8th grader’s Facebook rant against teacher is “protected speech”
- Another senior prank gone awry
- Freedom of the press for North Dakota students
- Is street begging a crime?
- Namaste: Court rules yoga classes in public schools do not violate freedom of religion
- “Dabbing” article censored in Virginia high school
- Is there a free speech right to a confederate flag license plate?
- Should cyberbullying be a crime?
- Can you sue your parents?
This post was written by Judge Tom. Judge Tom is the founder and moderator of AsktheJudge.info. He is a retired juvenile judge and spent 23 years on the bench. He has written several books for lawyers and judges as well as teens and parents including the recently published 'Teen Cyberbullying Investigated' (Free Spirit Publishing). When he's not answering teens' questions, Judge Tom can be found hiking, traveling and reading.
1 Comment subscribe to these comments.
- Copyright © 2007 – 2015 AsktheJudge.info
Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice.You should consult a trained legal professional in your area for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.
From What Are My Rights? 95 Questions and Answers About Teens and the Law by Thomas A. Jacobs, J.D., copyright 2006. Used with permission of Free Spirit Publishing Inc., Minneapolis, MN; 800-735-7323; www.freespirit.com. All rights reserved.