• Chat Test Template


    What is your Question?
    Judge Tom
    “I (heart) boobies” is protected speech under the First Amendment
    On August 5, 2013, a federal court in Pennsylvania decided a case* regarding a school's ban on wearing "I (heart) boobies" bracelets to school. Two students, Kayla Martinez and Brianna Hank went to mi...[Read More]
    8/12/2013 6:32 pm Reply
    Chat User
    Comment by: Broncos White Jersey
    Choose your favorite cheap houston oilers jerseys wholesale at the acceptable price,quality guarantee and after-sales service for you.
    4/19/2014 9:21 am
    Hi im 15 years old. and i have a question.i think i have a record now, when im 18 if i go to court can it permanently be erased ? I really want it off , i did a couple of wrong mistakes . And i want a good job & go to college once i graduate high school . I just really really want this off my record .
    4/18/2014 6:35 pm Reply
    I read this article and wanted to know how to handle things better if someone is being bullied http://wreg.com/2014/04/16/teen-records-bullies-but-he-is-the-one-in-trouble/
    4/18/2014 10:28 am Reply
    Judge Tom
    Judge Tom
    There are different approaches to a bullying situation. If the victim is under eighteen, we suggest first that his or her parents be told so they can take action. If the bullying continues it may become necessary to notify the police if a crime has been committed. That depends on the specific laws in the state where this happened. Reporting the bullying to school authorities is also suggested so they can follow their anti-bullying policies. The bottom line is to notify someone about the bullying. The victim should not be left to think they're alone or isolated. Help is available but can't be given if no one knows about it. Bystanders must stand-up for their classmates or others.
    4/18/2014 1:00 pm
  • Anonymous
    Im 16 and my friend is 17 we got caught shoplifting in nj had $55 and she had $71 worth of stuff . They called our parents and police but the police didn't arrest us. The store said they would send us a later of a court date what's going to happen?
    4/18/2014 9:13 am Reply
    Judge Tom
    Judge Tom
    Dear Anon: If this is your first offense, then you may be offered a diversion program. This means that once you complete some community service, pay a fine and attend a class or counseling, the charges would be dropped and you would not have a record of any conviction. You will find out more when you go to court including what your options are. We hope you learned from this as the consequences will increase for additional offenses. Good luck. (Check our Resource Directory for more help and resources in your area. This is information only – not legal advice.)
    4/18/2014 9:40 am
    Judge Tom
    Can schools force students to submit to drug testing?
    The issue of drug testing in schools concerns everyone on campus. While in session, your school is considered to be your temporary guardian. In that capacity, the school exercises a degree of supervi...(19199)[Read More]
    10/14/2012 11:06 am Reply
    Chat User
    Comment by: Alvaro
    Juvinel Probation Oficcer. They have the right to contac the high school cosuler let know my child not pass her alcohol test.
    4/16/2014 10:27 am
    Judge Tom
    A sarcastic two-word tweet backfires on student
    Reid Sagehorn was an honor roll student and a football and basketball co-captain at Rogers High School in Minnesota. The 17-year-old senior became aware of a rumor about him kissing one of the gym tea...[Read More]
    4/14/2014 4:11 pm Reply
    Page 1 of 22012345...102030...Last »